Friday, November 11, 2005




Okay... So I'm obviously challenged in the area of "layout" for this blog... I can't ever seem to get the pictures to work right... Anyway, I wanted to post a picture of Brax's sweet little fat rolls (this is the only time in his life where his fat rolls will be labeled as sweet :) This picture was taken the morning after his shots. He was still a little under the weather and just passed out on the couch. We've certainly come a long way in the weight department! The other two pictures are a few of his first "real" smiles that I've been able to capture on the camera. We were playing this morning and he just kept smiling and laughing. It just melts me when he looks right at me and gives me a big grin. Each week gets even more fun! Well, we've got a lunch date with Brax's friend Libby (who happened to be born on the same day, at the same hospital), so we've got to get moving. Enjoy the new pictures!

No comments: